The FREE Revolver Gallery Screenprinter App is here!
Inspired by the Pop Art of Andy Warhol, our app guides you through the silkscreening process from start to finish using an image of your choice. You’ll use easy screen printing techniques to customize the color, outlines, and texture of your portrait to get the exact look and feel you want. Once you’ve pulled the screen to reveal your final artwork, share it on social media and tag Revolver Gallery so we can see!
Still can’t believe your eyes? Order a canvas of your artwork through our app to hang on your wall or gift it to friends and family!
Download today to unleash your inner Warhol!
POPIFY YOUR PORTRAITS
- Create stunning portraits of you, your friends, or your pets.
- Easily transform any photo from your camera roll into a pop art portrait, psychedelic landscape, or abstract design.
- Add color and contrast to replicate the golden era of Pop Art.
- Replicate the famous silk screen techniques used in Andy Warhol’s Factory.
- Learn about every step of the screen print process.
- Crop your image, expose the screen, and outline the design of your portraits.
- Drag your finger to pull the screen and reveal your final masterpiece!
SHOW THE WORLD
- Save your screenprint to your photo library as a JPEG image.
- Share your masterpiece on Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, or in a text or email.
- Can’t believe your eyes? Bring your creation to life and order a beautiful canvas print to hang on your wall!
- Tag us on Instagram for a chance to have your silkscreen shared with the entire Warhol community!
- Dive into the history of silk screening and learn how it revolutionized the art world.
- Browse Revolver Gallery’s huge collection of Andy Warhol silkscreens on our website.
- Learn about the Pioneer of Pop Art and the artwork that made him famous.